At Jindal Stainless, the confidentiality of personal information of website users is a top priority. The following statement describes the measures taken by Jindal Stainless to ensure that your privacy is not infringed as a result of our collection and use of such personal information. It will allow you to better understand when, how, and why this information is collected. As this document will occasionally be updated, we recommend that you consult this document regularly.
- Providing services;
- Respond to an individual's request
- Maintaining contact with clients;
- Keeping client and other contacts informed of the services we offer and industry developments that may be of interest to them, and to notify them of service offering, seminars and other events we organize;
- Sending marketing or promotional communications;
- Sending newsletters to you, subject to your subscription;
- General management and reporting purposes, such as invoicing and account management;
- Provide customer support and services you request;
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- All other lawful purposes related to our business and in furtherance to fulfillment of a lawful contract.
www.jindalstainless.com is best viewed using latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer(10+) or a equivalent browser with a screen resolution of 1280 * 768 or higher.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.